A bathtub is a luxurious component of a bathroom, delivering a long and refreshing shower. However, various models of bathtubs exist in the market and one of them is the freestanding tub. This article provides 10 good reasons for choosing this type of a bathtub. Read one to find out.
- 1. First off, it leaves a lot more airy space around your bath space. As its name suggests, you simply need to put it in a strategic place and that is all. Once it aligns with the plumbing structure, the tub is set to serve its purpose.
- 2. The second reason is the sculpture of the freestanding bathtub, which complements the patterns in the wall and floor tiles. If you want a bathtub to blend well with the interior décor of your bath space, then freestanding is the way to go.
- 3. The tub comes with a dash of metal, which brings an impressive reflective quality. Every person wants his or her bathroom to be beautiful and so do you. With a metallic touch in a freestanding bathtub, you achieve this objective.
- 4. The fourth reason is the nostalgia that accompanies the freestanding bathtub. Especially the claw-foot blue design, you can have a tinge of vintage style in your bath space. If you desire some level of uniqueness brought by vintage styles, then freestanding bathtub is the right model.
- 5. The freestanding bathtub comes in a variety of colors to blend with the décor of your space. Whether you want it in black, light blue, or white, the tub is available in home improvement stores and online merchants. You can find more information on bathtubs at bathingguide.com.
- With its beautiful design, you can leave the door of your bathroom open just to show off your nice tub. Especially the black claw-foot design blends well with floor whether it is tile or hardwood.
- 7. With a freestanding design of bathtub, you can create a nice home spa reminiscent with an overstated retreat in New Mexico.
- 8. There is no interruption of your floor pattern, especially on the tiles. With it, you can continue displaying the décor flow on your tiles without interruption.
- 9. Another advantage of having the freestanding bathtub is the drama that it brings. Interestingly, the bathtub can easily stand on another platform such as a slab of stone carved out in a particular design.
- 10. With a freestanding design, you have the opportunity to install a nice faucet of your choice.
With these qualities and more, the freestanding design is a favorite of many homeowners. All the same, there are various other designs of bathtubs that every homeowner should explore. If you would like to know more about other models of bathtubs, check the link provided.